We are now open! Our office always prioritizes the safety of our patients and staff. Big Smiles Pediatric Dentistry is already one of the cleanest places you can go because we sterilize every surface and piece of equipment between patients. However, it’s important that we all take extra precautions during this time.
Changes to keep you safe:
- Operating at 50% of capacity
- Mandating that masks be worn at all times in the office. Staff will be wearing face shields and gowns as well.
- Completely disinfecting surfaces between patients and also regular intervals throughout the day
- Limiting the number of patients in the office at all times — please call our office from your car when you arrive, and we’ll let you know when it’s your time to come inside
- Doing regular temperature checks
Looking forward to seeing you soon,
Big Smiles Pediatric Dentistry Staff